What is wellness??
Wellness is adopting a variety of healthy habits for optimum function on all levels. Good nutrition, exercise and mental clarity are all a part of adopting a wellness lifestyle. Regular chiropractic care is also a very important part of this. Every function of our bodies is controlled by our nervous system and since we experience our lives through our nervous system it is essential to keep it functioning at its best.
Many of our patients choose wellness care here at Yes chiropractic. As they know the importance of maintaining a healthy spine and nervous system. Think of it like maintaining healthy teeth or even maintaining/servicing your car so that it runs well. Just like your teeth or your car, your nervous system also requires effort to maintain optimum function.
Why should you choose a wellness lifestyle? Beyond merely feeling better or preventing future health problems, a wellness lifestyle allows you to fully enjoy a quality life with more vitality, endurance, less stress, more freedom of movement and more time you can spend with your kids, your grandkids and even go on that holiday you have been planning; without being restricted by your health!
- Get rid of negative influences! If you’re having trouble sticking to better diet clear out all of the bad foods in your home.
- Drink plenty of water! Without water our body’s cells start to wilt, just like plants without water. Our bodies rely on it to keep working correctly.
- Eat well and eat slower! Eat food that nourish your body and really enjoy the food that you eat.
- Get enough rest! If you have trouble getting to sleep early, try using some blind folds, earplugs or some soothing music.
- Exercise regularly! Your body was made to move.
- Be Happy and think positive!